At Byotrol, we understand the complex needs of the high-risk food manufacturing and service industries. When your facility operates at low temperatures, it’s vitally important to use a surface sanitiser that is efficacious at 4°C against Listeria.
Unlike traditional surface sanitisers, Byotrol Surface Sanitiser Concentrate is QUAT-free and can be used without risk of taint to food or MRLs. With no need to rinse and ongoing efficacy against bacteria between cleans, it reduces clean downtime and offers extended protection against cross-contamination for your customers and consumers.
Formulated to kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, including common but potentially deadly foodborne pathogens such as Listeria, this product continues to work even when dry, protecting even frequently touched surfaces between cleans for up to 24 hours.
When food safety is paramount, Listeria
control needs to be made a priority. Byotrol
Surface Sanitiser Concentrate’s highly
efficacious performance and long-lasting
antimicrobial efficacy through residual
technology, offers a technical as well as an
economic and logistical solution.
These products have been formulated to work in low temperatures, where traditional biocides have been less effective. In addition, Byotrol surface sanitisers are QUAT-free and are effective even at 1% dilution. Byotrol’s residual efficacy provides on-going efficacy against Listeria in between cleans to provide additional assurance and peace of mind.
Exceptional Antimicrobial Efficacy:
• Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
• Effective against foodborne pathogens including Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter jejuni and E.coli
• Expert Listeria control – proven to perform at 4°C, in addition to the standard EN 13697 test temperature of 20°C
• EN 1276 (bactericidal)
• EN 13697 (bactericidal, yeasticidal)
• EN 1650 (yeasticidal)
• EN 14476 Rotavirus, Influenza A (H1N1, Swine Flu)
• BSI PAS 2424 to demonstrate 24 hour residual efficacy
• Specialist solution ideal for use in the food manufacturing and service industry
• No need to rinse after use
• Suitable for both wet and dry processing sites
• Economical concentrate format allows for varied use
• Taint tested by Campden BRI up to 2%
• Compliant with Biocidal Products Register, CLP and Article 95